Great Femdom Collection!

Bondage, Discipline, Sadomasochism, Female Domination, Spanking, Insertion, Rape, Etc...
Forum rules
Внимание!Этот сайт содержит материалы для взрослых, если Вам меньше 18 лет, Вы обязаны немедленно покинуть данный сайт.

Attention! This site contains adult material, if you are under 18 years old, you must immediately leave this website.
Adaltos

Sissy Slut must swallow

Post by Adaltos » 15 Nov 2018, 22:06

Sissy Slut must swallow
Image Image Image

00:10:18 | 174 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

At the End of the Session i have a special Gift for my Sissy Slut. She must knee on all 4 in front of the Mega Dong from my slave and i pump the hole Cum from the last 4 Weeks out of his dick. The My Sissy Slut must swallow everything if she like it or not.

Tags: Sissy Slave, Sissy Training, Sissy Humiliation, Sissy Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/87b507fdaa328/Lady_ ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

teasedandtortured - No match for Ivy's ass

Post by Adaltos » 15 Nov 2018, 22:22

teasedandtortured - No match for Ivy's ass
Image Image Image Image

00:10:58 | 1210 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Not sure why some men would even try and take this challenge. Ivy Secret is a very strong woman. Once you are locked under her ass there is no way out unless she allows it! Her strong arms will stop any movement from you trying to get away. Being under her beautiful ass is an honor but not a match any man can win!

Tags: Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Ass Grinding, Face Smother, Female Domination, Muscular Women, Tall Goddess

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e2ec1a302b6a5/tease ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

MilahRomanov - Beating Up My Fans Ep.2, Face Sitting Fantasies

Post by Adaltos » 15 Nov 2018, 22:37

MilahRomanov - Beating Up My Fans Ep.2, Face Sitting Fantasies
Image Image Image

00:08:24 | 628 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

While changing into her sexy neon yellow outfit, Milah's fan decides to act on his own and starts playing on his phone. Enraged at the audacity of such free will from a subbie fan, Milah knocks the phone from the boy's hand. "Who do you think you are???" she snaps at her fan, who clearly didn't know what he had signed up for. Milah, who is one of the most fierce and strict Pro-Dom in the United States, doesn't hesitate to teach this ill-mannered cur a lesson.

Tags: Face Sitting, Slave Training, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, BBW, BBW Face Sitting, Big Ass, Big Booty, Mixed Wrestling, Scissorhold

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/27f2a13774610/Milah ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

The Queendom - No Coming Back part 2

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 10:04

The Queendom - No Coming Back part 2
Image Image Image Image

00:12:28 | 613 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Don't forget to see Part 1 of this series!

Its been a few days since Jada's boyfriend asked to become her slave. Since then he's spent all of his time bound, smothered, or locked in a closet. Last night after an intense smother session Jada decided to leave her slave wrapped up with his face next to her feet all night, just so she could kick him while she slept. When Jada wakes up she rips the covers off the bed, laughing at how tired and uncomfortable her slave looks. "You know how I feel like starting my morning off? With a little bit of face sitting!" Jada has a long day ahead of her (which means her slave will have a long day of being locked in a closet) and smothering her slave always seems to put her in a good mood! "You give me something to look forward to when I wake up," she says, patting her slave's forehead while sealing his nose and mouth shut with her luscious thighs and cheeks. Suddenly Jada gets excited as she remembers the very interesting and vivid dream she had last night and she wants to tell her slave Jimmy all about it while she smothers him! Jada smothers Jimmy relentlessly as she starts to get lost in her story, sitting for nearly a minute before Jimmy finally squirms enough to steal a breathe of air. "Hey, your messing up my dream!" Jada shouts, irritated at Jimmy for breathing without permission and interrupting her story! Quickly Jada is back on Jimmy's face and without missing a beat goes back to telling her story. In her dream, Jada met another guy who was curious about femdom. "So, I took him back to my house and you know what I did?" she asks while Jimmy's head turns purple beneath her. "I shrunk him!" She laughs and claps her hands, finally giving Jimmy a breath as she revels in how real her dream felt. "I ate him alive!" Once again she quickly buried Jimmy's face beneath her as she recalls how excited she felt to have so much power over this tiny man. Of course, she has complete control over Jimmy too, he's constantly in bondage and Jada can easily overpower him if he isn't, but this was something much different. Just remembering how real it all felt makes Jada excited and eager to dominate poor Jimmy. She is absolutely ruthless, crus**** Jimmy's face and pushing him to the point of panic over and over! With his arms wrapped tightly in plastic wrap all poor Jimmy can do is squirm weakly and pray Jada never figures out how to shrink someone in real life...

Tags: Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Amazons, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Big Butts, Female Domination, Femdom, Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Smother

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f96e7888fcf3/The_Q ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Goddess Dahlia Paddles the Cock Slut

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 10:35

Goddess Dahlia Paddles the Cock Slut
Image Image Image

00:05:14 | 454 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Dahlia has her slutty slave in the dungeon today. This slave is a total cock slut. All he can think of is taking his Goddess's strap on. He just can't get enough! Dahlia is an understanding owner, so today is the day that her slut has been waiting for. Goddess Dahlia is wearing long leather boots and her giant black cock. Her hooded slave comes crawling over to his gorgeous Mistress. Mistress Dahlia can't wait to fuck her little slut. But before he gets Dahlia's cock, he must take Dahlia's paddle. Dahlia bends her bitch over the bondage cage and gives him a very hard beating with her paddle. If the slut wants to get fucked he must endure every stroke! Watch as her slut cries and begs for mercy.

Tags: BDSM, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Paddling
Featuring Models: Dahlia Rain

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3b0e14030febf/Godde ... e_Cock.mp4

Adaltos

TinyChaste - Not Today

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 10:41

TinyChaste - Not Today
Image Image Image

00:15:00 | 504 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Anastasia Rose is a hot young lady who loves to tease and deny a man in chastity. In this clip, she kneels between my legs to tease my caged dick with her tits, tongue and mouth. She even removes her clothes to up my frustration level. But there is no release - not today. It is a chastity cage tease blowjob that will drive you nuts - shot mostly POV so you can put yourself in the action. The scene runs just over 8 minutes. I've included an additional 7 minutes of footage from two backup cameras used in case I screw up the POV shot. (It isn't easy holding a camera while a sexy girl blows your dick in a chastity cage.) The extra angles were so hot, I decided to add parts of them to the end of the clip. Watch this clip and the bonus footage to get an idea of what torment I go through to create the clips we sell in this studio.

Tags: Chastity, Tease & Denial, Blowjob, Chastity Device, Chastity Tease, Cock Tease, Erotic Tease, Orgasm Denial, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d453567e350ae/TinyC ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

TinyChaste - Smashing Castration

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 14:53

TinyChaste - Smashing Castration
Image Image Image Image

00:06:00 | 200 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Goddess Nadia has the final solution to my inability to follow orders. She intends to castrate me by smashing my dick with her heels and feet until it no longer works. CBT from a sexy domme who is upset with her slave's behavior and loves his cries of agony.

Tags: BBW Crush, CBT, Castration, Castration Fantasy, Dominatrix, Femdom, Small Dick

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/822801edc5994/TinyC ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves (ENTIRE MOVIE)

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 15:12

Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves (ENTIRE MOVIE)
Image Image Image Image

00:34:48 | 2950 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They force them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava force the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is forced to watch his buddy pound Brianna and Dava in multiple positions. The humiliation continues as Brianna spits the bull's cum into the pathetic cuck's mouth. Finally, the pervert comes back late, without the flowers and wine instead of the champagne. Goddess Brianna decides that both the pervert and the cuckold are going to get fucked. Only the slaves are the ones that are getting pounded and the Goddesses are going to do the pounding with their strap ons.

Tags: Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Feet, Female Domination, Female Orgasms, femdom, FemDom Sex, foot fetish, Foot Worship, Humiliation Pegging Pussy Worship Small Penis Humiliation Strapon
Featuring Models: Dava Foxx, Goddess Brianna

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/35ba220499423/Dava_ ... IE_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Drama Queen Breakdown

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 15:20

Drama Queen Breakdown
Image Image Image

00:05:01 | 367 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The scene opens with Jasmine talking to you and her puny slave behind her waiting to be used for her sadistic desires. "He can take quite a bit" Jasmine says as she reaches down and runs her hands over a ball humbler that he has been wearing for three straight days. She explains she is keeping it really tight because her plan is to eventually castrate him and keeping the humbler tight will cut off circulation.

The slave is erect so Jasmine swats his dick before she tells him to crawl to the couch to get over her knee because she is going to flog him. She starts with her hand and tells him she is doing him a favor, doing something that is good for him. She starts beating his ass like she's playing the drums. Next she pulls out a paddle and starts flogging him with that. She doesn't take long to be striking with full force and the slave starts to kick and thrash and scream like crazy. He nearly rolls off her but she tells him to get back into position. She starts flailing away on him again then switches to a solid wooden paddle. The drama queen falls to the ground but Jasmine only flogs him more. She makes him kneel on the floor and lay his head on the couch and wallops him with a two hander to his backside. He coils into a ball and starts to cry. Jasmine looks at the camera and just giggles. We've never heard from this slave since.

Mistress: Miss Jasmine

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a23f80cbf7da2/kac-d ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

TinyChaste - You Know What You Did

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 15:27

TinyChaste - You Know What You Did
Image Image

00:11:10 | 372 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Goddess Dani needs to remind me who is in charge. I disobeyed an order and she intends to make me regret that decision. Between belting me with her flogger and teasing my chastised cock, I'm moaning in pain and pleasure. A punishment I won't soon forget, and a warning to everyone who hopes to be her chastity slave.

Tags: Chastity, Whipping, Female Domination, Femdom, Flogger, Punishment, Slave Punishment, #Slave Training, White Male Slaves

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/374db0f06d2e7/TinyC ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

The Night Club: Mitchell off his head! Part 2

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 15:41

The Night Club: Mitchell off his head! Part 2
Image Image

00:05:35 | 90 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Mitchell's night out isn't turning out quite how he was expecting. Stark naked and trapped in the club toilets by a group of cunning women he's learning what happens when you lose control. Having had his backside penetrated the poor lad is in agony. But his troubles aren't over yet - Roxy and the others have plans for this young man and won't let him go until they are finished.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cd30366251a80/night ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

You Look Like A Horny Ninja Turtle

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 18:28

You Look Like A Horny Ninja Turtle
Image Image Image Image

00:03:16 | 74 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Princess Jennifer doesn't care about slave orgasms. Her males are there to work for her and to accept her humiliation. That's why this slave will be both ridiculed and have his orgasm totally ruined, because as a slave he doesn't deserve to enjoy it.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3fae4e4effea8/YouLo ... le_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Hands Free Explosion

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 19:02

Hands Free Explosion
Image Image Image Image

00:12:01 | 448 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

My slave has been tied and teased for hours on end and he is positively ready to burst. I am not about to give him a quick relief, so I restrain him to the bondage bed and begin to tease him even further. I tease him with my breasts, hair, voice, and finally my hands. It is a grueling 12 minutes of aching tease that finally errupts in a completely touch free ruined orgasm.. that he must thank me for. All it takes in the lightest touch and he explodes.

Categories: Ruined Orgasms

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3a1701fd8d71a/Hands ... on_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Yes, Eat Me

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 19:26

Yes, Eat Me
Image Image Image Image

00:04:51 | 77 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Being worshiped by an adoring male is something Victoria Voxxx is quite used to. Lying back as they kiss and adore her body while she gazes down at them. But she will never say no to being eaten out if his mouth takes him there.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/85340e3316e86/YesEatMe_saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Spontaneous Ejaculation

Post by Adaltos » 16 Nov 2018, 20:28

Spontaneous Ejaculation
Image Image Image

00:08:26 | 356 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You've decided to take the big step of seeking professional help for your erectile dysfunction. Sex Therapist Morgana is confident that she can fix your problem. You need something to spur excitement to trigger the response you desire. Sorceress Morgana hypnotizes you and calls your attention to her fantastic feet. She talks you through the process, describing your reaction. Your eyes focus on her feet as she slowly removes her heels. The combination of the perfect visual and the soothing oral instructions causes a stir in your groin. This is the kind of progress you wanted so you eagerly follow her directions to touch your growing cock while sniffing and kissing her feet. She's training you to have a climactic response to amazing feet and toes. She wakes you at the moment you cum all over her feet. It appears she's fixed the problem, but now Sorceress Morgana is in complete control of your orgasms.

Model: Sorceress Morgana
Tags: GoddessFootDomination, Foot Domination, JOI, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Barefoot, Foot Smelling, Medical

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b52b05970b5e4/Sorce ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Teaching Meggan, Part 1

Post by Adaltos » 17 Nov 2018, 13:46

Teaching Meggan, Part 1
Image Image Image Image

00:10:50 | 199 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Helena Locke is well seasoned in the art of femdom. She owns countless men who serve her regularly. But she knows there are still many women out there that are brand new to femdom, and need some guidance to get started. Enter Meggan Mallone, a pretty girl that is interested in femdom and has come to see Helena on how to get started. What follows is a four part video where I stood back and simply filmed the process, where Helena used one of her slaves as a training tool to introduce Meggan to femdom.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cd5032bf1018b/Teach ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Goddess Dahlia Trains the Pony slave (Full Movie)

Post by Adaltos » 17 Nov 2018, 14:29

Goddess Dahlia Trains the Pony slave (Full Movie)
Image Image Image

00:27:06 | 2280 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Watch all 4 parts! Goddess Dahlia has decided to train her pony slave today. After taking him out for a trot, she decides that she wants to have some fun with her slave. She has him park her pony and cart and worship her feet. The pony does a good job sucking and licking her feet and toes so she decides to give him a reward. His reward is an outdoor whipping! Goddess Dahlia makes the bitch scream in pain as she shreds his back without mercy. They have been outside all day so Dahlia commands her pony slave to bring her back to the dungeon so she can continue her fun and continue his torture. Once inside the dungeon, Goddess Dahlia binds her slave and gives him a brutal caning. Pleased with her pony from the day's activities, Goddess Dahlia decides she will have mercy on her pony. Goddess Dahlia milks her slave's hard cock and makes him lick his cum off her fingers before putting her obedient pony away for the night.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Boot Worship, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Femdom, Full Movie, High Heel Worship, Humiliation Whipping

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3a1e11ea81099/Godde ... _Movie.mp4

Adaltos

Submit to TS Rianna

Post by Adaltos » 17 Nov 2018, 14:38

Submit to TS Rianna
Image Image Image

00:07:48 | 621 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Sexy TS Rianna has you on your knees before her and talks about how she has now owned you for a full day and recalls how she has used you. You've sucked her cock a lot and worshipped her feet but she says you have been to excited and aggressive and she needs you to suck her again but this time be much more sensual and gentle. "This is not about pleasing yourself after all, it's about pleasing me" she says. She lifts herself up on her knees and slides her panties down slightly, showing you her landing strip and a peak of her cock, but tells you that you will have to beg for it again. Now she fully exposes herself to you and tells you to give her cock some little kisses. Now she orders you to stick out your tongue so she can lay her balls on it. Now she tells you to kiss her soft thighs. She rubs her gorgeous breasts to excite you and then stokes herself while you lick the head. "You'd love to live off my cum wouldn't you?" she asks. She then compliments you because her cock is getting hard. She now asks if you can do as good a job on her asshole and says "I love a devoted tongue on my asshole." She says she will have you over every weekend but if you don't do a good job licking and sucking you she will just lock you in the garage. Now she gets up on her knees and gives you a perfect view of her sweet puckered asshole. She uses her hands to spread it wide and tells you to lick it and tongue fuck it. "Get it way in there" she demands. She tells you to stroke her cock while licking her ass. "The only thing that matters is my pleasure" she reminds you as she drops her panties down to her ankles. She wants her ass licked for at least half an hour. "Maybe I'll just make you lick it all night while I sleep" she suggests adding that today she will make you just an ass slave and you will spend hours and hours eating it. Her plump gorgeous ass looks amazing and you are a lucky slave being allowed to service it. "Mistress Kandy will be so pleased with your progress" she says and then says she will be sending you away with the taste of her ass on your tongue. Make sure to keep it there all day!

Mistress: Goddess Rianna

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5c5e642a5044d/kac-S ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Brandi Mae 3

Post by Adaltos » 17 Nov 2018, 17:54

Brandi Mae 3
Image Image

00:38:13 | 2170 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Jimmy signed up training at the MeanBitch Gym. He got more than he can handle from his new trainer - THE MUSCLE QUEEN Brandi Mae! HOT ASS WORSHIP , FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, MUSCLES, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

Tags: Ass Worship, Big Butt, Cunnilingus, Facesitting

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1a000365a10fe/brand ... y1_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Gay for BBC

Post by Adaltos » 17 Nov 2018, 18:28

Gay for BBC
Image Image Image

00:13:44 | 508 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

BBC = Big. Black. Cock. Just the mere thought of sucking cock makes you at once excited and terrified, so you deny that you could ever even fantasize about such a thing. That's OK, I have a little test for you. Let's call it a game even! I'm going to tease you, talk to you, have a lovely little conversation about forced bi. I am going to use my incredible body to try to distract you from the images of big.. black.. dicks.. and we'll see how you do. Personally I think that it will be a matter of moments before all your reservations melt away in light of the imagery, the feeling, the reality of sucking cock. This is an incredibly homoerotic mindfuck from start to finish.

Categories: Forced Bi

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2b45885d775c5/Gay_for_BBC.mp4

Adaltos

Living With Belle, Part 3

Post by Adaltos » 17 Nov 2018, 21:21

Living With Belle, Part 3
Image Image Image Image

00:05:06 | 96 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Feeding time for a male in the Belle household is always a humiliating affair. It's just another part of the subjugation of the male, by making her male pet eat from a dog bowl at her feet, drink her spit and eat food that she has already chewed up just further reminds this slave of his lowly position of pet and servant in her life.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/239241411f4d7/Livin ... ePart3.mp4

Adaltos

Full Immobilization Treatment by Mandy

Post by Adaltos » 17 Nov 2018, 23:15

Full Immobilization Treatment by Mandy
Image Image Image

00:07:37 | 350 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You might want to get me when I'm a little off my game. Because when I'm feeling it, there's no better tease in the world and you're already weakened from hours (yes, hours) strapped to my bed, time ticking by so slow. I'm going to burn myself into your memory. Cry tears of desire, immobilization client. You'll want this clip.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e0e0bf41595d3/Full_ ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Princess Sasha Gives Little Mr Peanut a Humiliating Charity Fuck

Post by Adaltos » 17 Nov 2018, 23:56

Princess Sasha Gives Little Mr Peanut a Humiliating Charity Fuck
Image Image

00:05:12 | 114 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"My girlfriends at Humiliatrix told me how clumsy and clueless and tiny and hopeless you are when it comes to having sex with a woman. So I'm gonna let you slip a condom over your little peanut dick and fuck me. You've got one chance, loser. So don't make me have to strip the condom off you and humiliate you...."

Princess Sasha, cockteasing, charity fuck taunting, small penis humiliation...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f41825a81db83/sasCHF_saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Stranded and milked

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 00:07

Stranded and milked
Image Image

00:11:25 | 303 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Look around you...we are alone on this island and nobody is coming to rescue you. You have been stranded here for weeks and I have kept you chaste. Now it is time to decide whether you will fully submit to me or take the other option...a boat to bring you back to the mainland. Can you resist my charm? My sexy body? My mesmerizing eyes and soft gloved touch? I will milk you and ask you the final question. What are you going to do?

Tags: latex, outdoors, pantyhose, gloves, femdom, handjob, cumshot

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6c832f1f15e4c/Stran ... ed_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Fucked By The Naked Mistress

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 11:35

Fucked By The Naked Mistress
Image Image Image Image

00:09:08 | 269 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Ava Black is in a very hot, sexy mood today and as her sessions are always going strong, she gets hot quickly and so she decided to simply fuck her Slave half naked with a thick strap-on into his tiny ass.

Tags: Anal Stretching, Ass Play, Ebony Domination, Strap On

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/89565fa4661ea/Fucke ... stress.mp4

Adaltos

Spying on the Neighbor

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 12:19

Spying on the Neighbor
Image Image Image

00:10:32 | 388 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Another custom clip that I thought would really suit my regular lineup. Note, I do say "Sebastian" several times in the clip. You know, you're supposed to be doing the yardwork that I paid you for. I don't pay you to stare at my ass all day. Yeah, that's right; I've seen you peeking into the windows while you're supposed to be working. You do realize that's unacceptable right? I need this work done. I can see you getting hard right now even as I'm chastising you. Well c'mon, whip it out. If jerking off is going to clear your mind enough to get you to go back to work then that's what's going to happen. You can stare at my shapely ass and stroke away if it'll get you to do your job. I'm even wearing a sexy black thong today. You should be able to get off and no time and I can go back to what I was doing and you can go back to your job. It's so hard to find good help these days.

Categories: Ass Worship, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Voyeur

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d43bf43fe9729/Spyin ... or_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Sinful Strapon

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 12:37

Sinful Strapon
Image Image

00:17:37 | 260 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Sin Piedad has two slaves in an anal training program, one she uses to suck on her strapon cock, to make it nice and wet for the other slave, who gets his ass fucked long, hard and fast in the gyno chair. She's working them both up to take her monster dildo, but it shouldn't take too long she considers, so long as she fucks them hard with the ever increasing size of cocks in her armory!

Featuring: Mistress SinPiedad

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fba569f20a1b8/Sinfu ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Latex pleasure slave part 2

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 13:13

Latex pleasure slave part 2
Image Image

00:09:45 | 251 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Hot and horny shemale sex with Liberty Harkness, Fetish Liza and their male slave. And what a messy ending as well!

Tags: TS, shemale, latex, boots, blowjob, gloves, anal, cumshot

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4709cab0e02a2/Latex ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Vegetable stuffed slave pussy part 2

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 13:40

Vegetable stuffed slave pussy part 2
Image Image

00:13:24 | 345 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The slave girl is being put to the test by Mistress Gaia and Fetish Liza. Her pussy needs to be stuffed fully with all kinds of vegetables. She has to obey, relax and feel herself being filled up.

Tags: lesbian domination, masturbation, jeans, double domination, high heels, slave girl

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b8e91dafadd1f/Veget ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Leather trench coats lovers

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 13:55

Leather trench coats lovers
Image Image Image

00:13:34 | 351 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I love this long leather trench coat so much. It fits perfectly buttoned up, with a high collar and soft shine. I know you are a trench coat lover as well, so I invite you closer to feel the sexy leather wrapped around your hard cock. My leather gloves bring you to orgasm when I jerk you off and you cum on my coat.

Contains: coats/jackets, handjob, cum on coat, POV, boots, gloves

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/eb410883c779a/Leath ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Erotic and classy leather glovejob part 1

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 16:58

Erotic and classy leather glovejob part 1
Image Image Image

00:07:07 | 182 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

What a lucky guy! He is surrounded by two beauties wearing the sexiest outfits! Tight leather skirts, silk and satin blouses and of course his favourite leather gloves. He is about to experience heaven with these girls. Coco and Lexie love to get his cock nice and hard with their gloved hands and use his face as their seat as well

Contains: leather gloves, redhead, blowjob, handjob, boots, stockings

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1b90105f53489/Eroti ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Can't Keep Mom Waiting

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 19:53

Can't Keep Mom Waiting
Image Image Image

00:09:58 | 387 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Avery Adair's mama is down at the pool so she's going to use the time she has to give her step pops a special treat. She knows how much he loves her sexy feet so she is going to give him the foot job he has been craving. Watch as she squeezes his cock between her feet, working her soft, wrinkly arches up and down his shaft. Check out the way her toes wiggle and scrunch up as she fucks him with her soft bare feet. Listen to her soft moans as she rubs her feet all over his cock. Will she be able to make her stepdaddy cum, foot milking him before her mama comes home? Keep watching to find out!

Model: Avery Adair
Tags: Teen, GoddessFootJobs, POV, Petite, Barefoot, Foot Milking

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e77c33a1c9baa/Avery ... aiting.mp4

Adaltos

Locked Up Sissy

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 21:16

Locked Up Sissy
Image Image

00:14:21 | 221 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Ironing skimpy panties shouldn't take long, yet the sissy maid had been handling them for hours! She had previously been locked into a chastity device to prevent her from playing with herself, but still she couldn't seem to concentrate. Reprimanded for her sloppy work, Mistress Heather and Mistress Lady Renee take matters into their own hands and decide some physical punishment is in order. They bend her over the kitchen worktop and start with a hard hand spanking, before turning to a wooden paddle for a more severe bottom scolding. The kitchen floor is messy too, so with the help of some lubricating spit, the maid is instructed to clean it up. She is told in no uncertain terms that things need to improve or the consequences next time, will be irreparable.

Featuring Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Lady Renee

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/769835d17c0c2/Locke ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Self Ball Busting

Post by Adaltos » 18 Nov 2018, 23:25

Self Ball Busting
Image Image Image

00:12:26 | 462 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Do you crave hard use of your cock and balls? Do you fantasize about being kicked.. Busted.. Enduring the amazing torments that a Domina can dream up? Oh good, because today you're going to be doing them to yourself. I have a series of implements you'll be using with specific techniques for all levels of CBT experience.. even for those who need true testicular destruction. This is not your typical CBT instructional.. this is only for those who desperately need to be ballbusted.

Categories: CBT Instruction

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f6d2ebe0aa654/Self_ ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Poor Guy

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 08:42

Poor Guy
Image Image Image

00:08:08 | 98 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Yeah it's easy to feel sorry for this slave. That's because with Andre Shakti being his owner means that there is no orgasm for him today, only teasing and denial.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f68bacac2fff3/PoorGuy_saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

The Morning Ritual

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 08:57

The Morning Ritual
Image Image Image Image

00:03:26 | 51 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

At first glance it may seem like miss Raven Hart is snoozing, but while she is in bed she is busy moaning in pleasure. That's because she has a male under the sheets tending to her womanhood, it's a morning ritual she is quite fond of.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4fa1e22e9b2eb/TheMorningRitual.mp4

Adaltos

You Just Spoil Me Every Time

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 09:40

You Just Spoil Me Every Time
Image Image Image Image

00:07:52 | 148 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Noemie Bilas and Sophia Grace love to spoil each other with their bodies. They will offer them up to each other anytime of day for regular worship and oral adoration.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6fac978082532/YouJu ... me_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Closet Cocksucker's First Time

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 12:57

Closet Cocksucker's First Time
Image Image

00:07:28 | 167 Mb | 720x576 | mp4

When you say "Mistress, I will do ANYTHING for you" Lady Bellatrix knows that secretly you hope she will make you suck cock. And she has known this for a very long time. She can tell by the way you look at the other naked slaves when you are in her dungeon. It's time that you stop thinking and fantasizing about it and suck your first cock. In this scene Bellatrix orders you to get acquainted with her dick. She guides you along to open your mouth and start sucking the tip. She will make you understand that wanting to suck cock is perfectly normal for someone like you and you will learn how to take it deeper in your mouth until you are capable of taking a real cock all the way down your throat, right up to his balls. In order to perfect your blow jobs, it's important for you to have a good start and she will help you become an expert cocksucker. Once she is satisfied with your skills she tells you that she will be offering your mouth to men for money and you will become her own little ATM.

Mistress: Lady Bellatrix

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f59e79e067716/kac-c ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Caned For Being Pathetic

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 13:26

Caned For Being Pathetic
Image Image Image

00:06:58 | 600 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Dahlia's pathetic slave knows that he doesn't deserve Goddess Dahlia's pussy but now he has to be punished for even thinking he deserved her pussy. The bitch is bent over the bondage table with his legs spread and his ass in position for Dahlia's cane. Goddess Dahlia begins by warming up her slave's ass with some "lighter" strokes. The slave is already crying out in pain as Dahlia commands her bitch to thank his Mistress for his punishment. Goddess Dahlia believes in tough love and she has no mercy when giving her slaves the punishment they deserve. Goddess Dahlia canes her slave brutally. Leaving bright red stripes all over her slave's bare ass. Dahlia leaves her slave crying, still bent over the bondage cage, telling him that she will return with her biggest strap on to destroy his ass even more!

Tags: BDSM, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f7d74df16b0d0/Caned ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Kitty Likes to Play (ENTIRE MOVIE)

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 13:31

Kitty Likes to Play (ENTIRE MOVIE)
Image Image Image Image

00:34:38 | 2940 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Kitty Carrera has a couple of boy toys coming to the house today. The two guys come into the living room as Kitty is playing with her vibrator over her daisy duke shorts. Kitty starts by giving them their pink slave collars. Kitty takes off her shorts and makes the guys watch closely as she pleasures herself by fucking her pussy with her black vibrator. Kitty teases the boys relentlessly by making them watch her get off. Now Kitty is laughing at the boys' small cocks. She has them naked on their knees in front of her. Obviously the only one sucking anything today is going to be a man whore. She orders the smaller slave to suck the other slave's dick. Kitty forces his head down on the cock making him deep throat it. She tells him that this is necessary to make Kitty happy. Kitty finally gives her slave his reward as she jerks the cock off until he cums all over the smaller slave's mouth. Now it's time for these sluts to suck on Kitty's cock. She tells the bigger slave that he needs to get her strap on cock wet or she is going to have to fuck his ass dry. After thoroughly fucking her bitch slave she makes him clean his ass filth off her cock. Kitty teases the slave that she just fucked by telling him that if he does a good job fucking his buddy then he might get to fuck Kitty! They have now retreated into Kitty's lair, on her bed. She is standing, stroking her slave's cock while the bitch slave is on his knees at their feet. After getting the bull slave's cock nice and wet, the bitch is fucked from behind nice and hard under the orders of Kitty. Kitty is pleased with her little bitch sub and decides to keep him around. Now it's the bitch slave turn to get strap on fucked by Kitty! The slave cries out but Kitty gets what she wants and she wants his ass. Kitty pounds his tight ass with her big pink cock until the bitch cums. Kitty has a new trained submissive bitch to play with now. He will do what Kitty wants from now on or else!

Tags: Bi BlowJob, Blow Job, Cock Comparision, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Female Orgasms, femdom, Forced bi, Fucking Handjobs, Humiliation, make me bi, Masturbation, Pegging, Sissy Training, Small Penis Humiliation, Strapon, Tease and Deny
Featuring Models: Kitty Carrera

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/20049c66f6b50/Kitty ... IE_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Stroke After Stroke

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 18:11

Stroke After Stroke
Image Image Image

00:09:36 | 430 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

My duct tape prisoner settles in for an afternoon of edging and flirting, heavy on the skintight spandex stroking. Pantyhose patients will love the outfit...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/bccad59888eef/Strok ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Can U Climax While Clamped?

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 18:43

Can U Climax While Clamped?
Image Image Image

00:05:38 | 536 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I know I certainly can (flashback to last summer) -- but unlike you guys, I'm not a submissive perv boy who winds up stuck in a chair, both nipples pinched and penis pumpedpumpedpumped to the point of ... actually, I'm not sure, this is the most intense pumping session I've ever done...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/614168efe323c/Can_U ... ed_saf.mp4

Adaltos

There's Another One

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 19:11

There's Another One
Image Image Image Image

00:07:45 | 150 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

One climax is great, but two are better. Plus given that Leya Falcon loves going down on Lauren Phillips means multiple orgasms are win win for both girls.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b47fb4e6e9680/There ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

No Escape From Me: Your Addiction

Post by Adaltos » 19 Nov 2018, 21:29

No Escape From Me: Your Addiction
Image Image

00:16:50 | 492 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You thought you could kick the habit? You really thought you had that much self control? Ha! You're a junkie & you always will be. No one makes you feel the way I do. You can't help yourself. You keep coming back for more. Thigh high leather boots with a slender stiletto heel...opera length leather gloves...my naked, gorgeous body...you never had a chance. I'll edge you this time, toy with you, draw it out...enjoy making you squirm & beg for eventual release.

Category: Handjobs, Leather Gloves, Love Addiction, Boot Fetish, Femdom, Goddess Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/62109177c6099/no_es ... iction.mp4

Adaltos

Horse Riding

Post by Adaltos » 20 Nov 2018, 09:10

Horse Riding
Image Image Image

00:03:41 | 108 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Queen Qandisa wants to ride in her new horse today. So turn the saddle on his back and lets go

Categories: Fetish, Ponyplay

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/50b3e058ba528/Horse_Riding_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Living With Belle, Part 2

Post by Adaltos » 20 Nov 2018, 10:21

Living With Belle, Part 2
Image Image Image

00:06:44 | 129 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Life with Goddess Belle continues for this slave as he scuries around to satisfy her every whim. The cock shocker she has on him is very useful for this as a quick button press and he knows to report for service, like bringing her food when she is hungry.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b551e6662f749/Livin ... t2_saf.mp4

Adaltos

All You Want to Do Is Cum

Post by Adaltos » 20 Nov 2018, 13:42

All You Want to Do Is Cum
Image Image Image Image

00:12:57 | 484 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You know that your masturbatory habits tend to be quite disgusting. You'll watch any manner of disturbing or taboo content and be ashamed the moment you cum. This is why it is much better for me to control your orgasms. I'll make sure that you're jerking to content that doesn't make you feel like such a slimy loser. I'll make your orgasm feel like a reward instead of an embarrassment. But this privilege of jerking off to me doesn't come for free. You're going to jerk and edge when I say you can. I'm going to cultivate this feeling of desperation in you. I'm going to make you remove your hands and imagine what it would be like to be touched by me. You're going to sit there mentally stimulated as your orgasm builds within you without touching your cock. You'll be desperately aching for release and completely under my control. This is the point of this exercise. No more cycle of orgasm and shame. If you're a good boy and follow my instructions you know you'll have earned that orgasm. After this, the only orgasms you'll want are the ones I've given permission for you to have.

Categories: Edging, Masturbation Instruction, Submissive/Slave Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3d9c279715da3/All_Y ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Tina cums in red leather pants

Post by Adaltos » 20 Nov 2018, 16:14

Tina cums in red leather pants
Image Image Image

00:11:39 | 301 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

How hot does Tina look in these super tight real leather pants? I know, she is smoking! And wearing those trousers gets her very horny. Would you like to see her cum in her pants for you?

Contains: trousers, solo, masturbation, high heels, fur, toy

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4d9797379ad1b/Tina_ ... ts_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Naughty nurse Nesty

Post by Adaltos » 20 Nov 2018, 16:44

Naughty nurse Nesty
Image Image Image

00:10:39 | 274 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Nurse Nesty is in a very naughty mood and wants to have some fun with her surgical gloves and mask on. She even uses a pair of gloves pulled over her vibrator for some intense gloved stimulation.

Contains: blonde, medical, solo, masturbation, latex gloves, toy, high heels, mask

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8b5b71be7e62b/Naugh ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

The Pathetic Slave Gets Rewarded by Cock

Post by Adaltos » 20 Nov 2018, 16:50

The Pathetic Slave Gets Rewarded by Cock
Image Image Image

00:05:50 | 502 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Dahlia's slave has learned his lesson. He has been slapped and caned for being such a pathetic bitch. Now, it's time for his reward! Goddess Dahlia makes her slave suck her big black strap on cock like the little slut he is. When the slut finishes sucking her cock like a good whore, Dahlia bends him over the table to fuck his ass. You can tell that Goddess Dahlia enjoys fucking her pathetic bitch as she moves her hips, thrusting her giant cock in and out of her slut's ass. When Dahlia is tired of fucking her slave she spits on him leaving him on the floor completely used and abused, as she walks out of the dungeon.

Tags: BDSM, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, pegging, Slut Training, Strap-on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b88a289540ce7/The_P ... _saf_2.mp4