Great Femdom Collection!

Bondage, Discipline, Sadomasochism, Female Domination, Spanking, Insertion, Rape, Etc...
Forum rules
Внимание!Этот сайт содержит материалы для взрослых, если Вам меньше 18 лет, Вы обязаны немедленно покинуть данный сайт.

Attention! This site contains adult material, if you are under 18 years old, you must immediately leave this website.
Adaltos

A Real Man Fucks It, You Can Only Lick It

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 08:56

A Real Man Fucks It, You Can Only Lick It
Image Image Image Image

00:06:16 | 459 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You spend your days naked at the feet of your Goddess Raevyn, head bowed in proper slave mode, until she snaps her fingers ordering you to look up at her. "You've done well serving me, you've been my best slave yet, locked in chastity for weeks, sleeping at night in a cold cage, I could have given you clothes or a blanket but wanted to see you suffer, harsh discipline including cropping and paddling, kicking you in the nuts, and as you have passed your test, I've decided to let you worship my pussy and my ass." She then hikes up her dress to reveal her pussy and sexy V shaped landing patch. "That's right bitch you are actually going to get to taste my pussy." She touches herself then licks the fingers to titillate you before telling you to crawl between her legs to smell her.

Her pussy looks so divine, what a lucky slave being allowed to sniff her and then lick her. "Put your tongue between the lips, right where my boyfriend fucks me" she tells you. She parts her lips and tells you this will be the biggest reward you will ever get and even if she never allows it again you will always have the memories which alone should motivate you to continue to work hard and suffer for her. "A real man sticks his cock in there and you only get to lick it" she says. As she directs you how to lick it she tells you that she hopes by closing her eyes she can imagine it's a big strong man, with a hairy chest and big hard cock that is actually there pleasing her. "When I open my eyes it's just you. disgusting" she says with disdain. She stands up and now gives you a view of her amazing ass. She spreads her cheeks and tells you to get your tongue deep inside her hole. "You will suffer and work for me and always remember this special time" she tells you, "even when you're lying in your cage alone and cold, with bruised balls, a shredded ass, and nipple clamps on." She sits back down and dismisses you back to your cage with a snap of her fingers.

Mistress: Mistress Raevyn Rose

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7132d40c6bb98/kac-a ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

It's Just Me And The Cock Now

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 09:13

It's Just Me And The Cock Now
Image Image Image Image

00:08:06 | 110 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Traditionally when a woman announces that it's just her and your cock now, that would make any male excited. But this male knows better because Mistress Helena does not have good intentions for his cock, and surely intends to deny it any pleasure.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/21b94e5419ba7/ItsJu ... ockNow.mp4

Adaltos

You Are So Addicted To Me

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 09:34

You Are So Addicted To Me
Image Image Image

00:05:07 | 79 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

My perfect ass, some pretty shorts and a stool, that's all it take to get money flowing from you to me. I understand little piggie, you're just addicted to me and can't help but pay for my ass. So go ahead loser, pay.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0665d0076306a/YouAr ... edToMe.mp4

Adaltos

VENDETTA - I SIT ON YOUR STRETCHED WIDE OPEN MOUTH!

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 14:18

VENDETTA - I SIT ON YOUR STRETCHED WIDE OPEN MOUTH!
Image Image Image Image

00:09:16 | 618 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Now you can know the most privileged employee of my company,She is smart ,beautiful,bisexual and kinky as much as me. She is my lover in my private life as well. My other employees don't like her because she has the highest salary and she has many other privilege as well.Today is the semi-annual performance reviews at my company but first of all I wanna play with my favorite girl. I send the guys out of my office and let the fun begin!Unfortunately I have to leave my dirty games with her because I have a business meeting nearby.When I get back to the office I can't believe my eyes! Three of my employees attacked my little lovely bitch and they humiliate her in many ways because she is my privileged. "Ok losers ,let the vendetta begin and don't worry,all of you will get the punishment you deserve!" We punish the guys one by one without mercy and I can guaratee it will be the most memorable day in their life. I SIT ON YOUR STRETCHED WIDE OPEN MOUTH! : EXTREME DENTAL GAG FACESITTING! Anna continous the vendetta alone and she turns into really extreme. She throws Leslie down to the floor and put a dental gag in his mouth. She sits full-weight in his pathetic face in variety of positions and smother him without mercy. Anna sits on Leslie's stretched wide open mouth and humiliates him verbally . Anna keep smothering him till Leslie is totally breathless!

Tags: Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Office Domination, Face Sitting, Smother

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8aede0b4131f8/Magya ... ITTING.mp4

Adaltos

The Queendom - An Li: Executrixx Facesitting

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 14:50

The Queendom - An Li: Executrixx Facesitting
Image Image Image Image

00:11:51 | 574 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Some men just aren't cut out to be slaves, no matter how much they think that they want to be one. Take this unfortunate male for example: Mistress An Li graciously accepted him as a life-long slave, but instead of making Her life easier the slave spends most of his time texting and annoying Her for pics and attentions. Despite repeated warnings the slave's bad behavior has persisted and now Mistress An Li is coerced to respond by ending their relationship. Unfortunately for the slave, being a life-long slave means the end of his slavery also means the end of his life! Zipped up tight in the sleepsack there's nothing the slave can do except succumb to Mistress An Li's lethal ass! She teases her slave as she sits, knowing how obsessed with her ass he has been. Now that he finally gets to feel his obsession pressed against his face its everything he hoped it would be, but its also going to be the last thing he ever feels! Mistress An Li pushes the slave, sitting long and hard as she wears him down. Before long though her patience has run out and she plants her ass on the slave's face one last time. Her ass and crotch form an air-tight seal, her cheeks and thighs grip the slave's face, and her weight presses down, holding him in place until his entire world fades away...

Tags: Execuutrixx, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom, Femme Fatale, Human Furniture, Mummification, Smother

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7ae8ebb6f5578/The_Q ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

The Queendom - Lynn Pops: Surprise Eat Session (Re-Edited)

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 14:58

The Queendom - Lynn Pops: Surprise Eat Session (Re-Edited)
Image Image Image

00:11:35 | 561 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

***This is a re-edited version of Lynn Pops: Surprise Eat Session

You are about to have your first ever cam session with the beautiful Mistress Lynn Pops. You've bought all of her giantess clips and you especially love her Eat clips. Something about the way she talks about eating tiny men in her videos always seems so... genuine! You are rock hard as your cam session starts and you see Lynn laying on her couch in a bikini. She loves that you're so into Eat and she has a special surprise for you! She points a small remote control at the webcam and suddenly you start to feel dizzy...

Within a few seconds you are no longer in your room, but being held in Lynn Pop's giant hand! You have no idea what happened, but by the way she's looking at you and licking her lips you suddenly realize why her Eat clips always seem so genuine. "I only do Eat cam sessions when I'm hungry" Lynn says with a smile. You're dreams are really coming true and very soon you're going to be trapped inside Lynn's beautiful belly being slowly digested alive. You're excited, you're scared, you're horny, but most of all, you're totally helpless. You're only an inch or two tall and Lynn isn't about to let her snack get away! She loves to play with her food and gives you a little tour of her body, but only for a few minutes. You only booked a short session after all and she's way too hungry to tease you for long! She plays with you in her mouth, savoring your unique little flavors before swallowing you down whole. There is no escaping her hungry tummy and you'll be digesting for a few weeks so try to make yourself comfortable in there little guy!

Filmed in POV with the giantess cam. 4 minute mouth close up with a higher resolution camera as Lynn tastes and talks to you before finally swallowing you whole!
Tags: Femdom POV, Giantess, Belly Fetish, Cam Girl, Female Domination, Femdom, Femme Fatale, Mouth Fetish, Shrinking Fetish

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cbd903fc52b97/The_Q ... Edited.mp4

Adaltos

Punished In Clingfilm

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 17:02

Punished In Clingfilm
Image Image Image Image

00:11:57 | 353 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

A Slave tight up in clingfilm gets a hard nipple punishment by Mistress Bella Lugosi

Categories: Electro Torture, Nipple Torture

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f08dce5a2b960/Punis ... ngfilm.mp4

Adaltos

The Double Dildo In The Ass

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 17:17

The Double Dildo In The Ass
Image Image Image Image

00:08:43 | 257 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Lilse will try out if her Slave is ready for a double anal dildo fuck

Categories: Anal Stretching, Ass Play

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fbd5963aa3b95/The_D ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Bella and Raven Train the Pool Dude (Full Movie)

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 17:34

Bella and Raven Train the Pool Dude (Full Movie)
Image Image Image

00:33:34 | 2850 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Bella Ink and Raven Eve are looking hot in their skimpy bikini's relaxing by the pool. They are bored though because they are the only one's there. They wanted to have some kinky fun today. Just when they almost gave up hope, two pool dudes showed up. While they are cleaning the pool, they notice the two beautiful vixens. They whisper to each other that they are going to try to hook up. The ladies notice the two young guys and decide that they will have to do for their kinky games. First Bella and Raven have the guys give them foot rubs. The guys do a good job with the massage, so the women allow the boys to worship their feet. They suck and lick the ladies' feet. Bella and Raven are pleased with the new prospects. They want to find out how much of their kinky games the boys can handle. They bring the pool dudes inside and make the one with the smaller cock, suck the bigger cock. After they are amused by forcing the boys to be bi, they let the guys know their plan. They want to fuck them with their big strap on cocks! One of the guys can't handle having his ass fucked so he leaves his willing friend there. The remaining guy turns out to be submissive. Bella and Raven put a collar on him and make him their new slave. He is forced to watch Bella play with her pussy and orgasm in front of him. Then it's his turn to take Bella's cock in his ass while Raven rams her cock down his throat. In the end, everyone is happy. The Ladies have a new slave and the pool dude gets to be the submissive slut he always wanted to be.

Tags: Bi BlowJob, Blow Job, Cock Comparision, Feet, Female Domination, Female Orgasms, femdom, foot fetish, Foot Worship, Forced bi, Humiliation
Featuring Models: Bella Ink, Raven Eve

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/10e59afdc689d/Bella ... .part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/c3a4f2c96ab56/Bella ... .part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/90905c3ff6c7a/Bella ... .part3.rar

Adaltos

Pleasing Mistress Crystal

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 20:03

Pleasing Mistress Crystal
Image Image Image

00:07:23 | 639 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Crystal is tired of her slave's mouth and tongue. She asks her bitch if he wants to please her. Of course, he says, "yes, Mistress!" She then tells him to open his mouth and takes the dildo gag from behind her back and shoves it in his mouth. Mistress Crystal spreads her legs and demands that her bitch fuck her pussy with the chindo. At first the slave isn't working hard enough, so Mistress Crystal yells at her bitch to fuck her harder, faster and more intensely. Once her bitch begins using the proper motion with his head and neck, Mistress Crystal begins to moan and scream in pleasure. She instructs her bitch to make her cum, as he continues the dildo fucking from behind now. Mistress Crystal grabs his head and grinds her ass in his face as he makes her cum with the chindo. This bitch knows now that he is here to please Mistress Crystal. What he wants or needs doesn't matter anymore.

Tags: BDSM, Body Worship, Chindo, Dildo Play, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, latex
Featuring Models: Crystal Rush

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0b9f1fb49294d/Pleas ... al_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Underdesk Foot Slut

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 20:10

Underdesk Foot Slut
Image Image Image

00:07:34 | 277 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I know you have a particular obsession with my feet. You don't hide it very well. I know your fantasy is to crawl beneath my desk and spend all day with my sweaty toes. Luckily for you, you can do just that. I've shoved you beneath my desk with my feet in black, close toes, pointy heels. I've been wearing them all day and even before I take them off you can smell the sweat brewing in those soles. One by one, the shoes fall off and you can see the graceful arch of my soles and the perfect shape of my toenails. Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll let you press my feet against your face and you can drown in the scent of them.

Categories: Femdom POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7479a04983b2c/Under ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

The Queendom - Mia's Gift Part 1

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 20:19

The Queendom - Mia's Gift Part 1
Image Image Image Image

00:07:50 | 382 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mia and Megan are best friends, but lately Megan has been feeling a little down. She just got out of a long relationship, but luckily Mia has a perfect way to get over an ex: By shrinking them! Right now, one of Mia's ex's is trapped in the back of her bikini, being smothered and squished in her ass! At first, Megan is skeptical, but when Mia pulls her shrunken ex out from between her cheeks Megan is shocked! "I thought you guys were happy," Megan says, recognizing the shrunken man. "Well, so did I," Mia begins, "Until I realized he was in love with none other than your ass!" Megan is surprised, but also a little flattered to hear that. "Maybe he should be my little ass slut!" Megan wonders out loud. She pulls her booty shorts down and teases you with the thought of being trapped in her ass instead, but just as you start to embrace the idea she quickly pulls her shorts back up. No way would Megan take her best friends boyfriend, ex or not! Oh no, your permanent home is Mia's ass so you'd better get used to it! However, Mia has good news for her best friend. "I've ordered you one of your own, soon to be arriving!" Mia says with a laugh. "I know you're very jealous," Mia says, turning back to you. "that booty isn't yours to live in, but this one right here, this one's yours!" She turns around and squishes you beneath her sexy bubble butt. Soon there's a knock on the door, Megan's ex has arrived! Mia doesn't want you to get in the way or lost while they're facesitting Megan's ex, so she scoops you up and shoves you in a drawer... Mia Annabella, Megan Jones, Giantess, Ass Slave

Tags: Ass Worship, Giantess, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Squishing, Big Butts, Bubble Butt, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Shrinking Fetish

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/11b04bc2e8100/The_Q ... Part_1.mp4

Adaltos

The Queendom - There's No Going Back part 1

Post by Adaltos » 07 Nov 2018, 23:22

The Queendom - There's No Going Back part 1
Image Image Image

00:18:17 | 886 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"So you've been asking to be my slave," Jada says as she takes a seat next to her boyfriend. She doesn't think he really understands what he's getting himself into, but Jada isn't one to turn down a good slave. This becomes clear as Jada quickly takes a seat on her new slave's face, burying it beneath her huge, amazing ass and cutting off all of the slave's air! As she sits Jada decides its time to rename her former boyfriend. She thinks he's always looked like a Jimmy so that's what she will call him from now on. "Just think, you have no control over your life anymore!" She says, laughing as her new slave weakly tries to lift Jada's ass enough to breathe. "I didn't say breathe, Jimmy!" Jada quickly puts a stop to Jimmy's struggles, grabbing his wrists and ordering him not to touch her anymore. Of course as the oxygen deprivation Jimmy grows more and more desperate and keeps struggling for air, to Jada's annoyance. The more Jimmy struggles the more Jada wants to smother him with her big butt! "You're going to be under here forever," she says as Jimmy moans into her ass. Each time Jimmy manages to break free and breathe Jada simply reaches back with one hand, grabs his head firmly and positions him face up again. When Jada's leggings come off her ass is truly unleashed and completely swallows Jimmy's whole head! Her cheeks grip his face and hold him in place, no matter how much he squirms he simply cannot get away from Madam Jada! Jada quickly warms up to this new relationship and she's going to make sure he regrets his request. "I hope you're ready because this is just a little bit of what's going to happen to you!" In fact, Jada decides she needs to go buy some fun toys to keep Jimmy totally in check, but she needs to make sure Jimmy can't escape while she's gone. So she decides she'll lock poor Jimmy in a closet until she gets back! After nearly 20 minutes of intense smothering Jimmy is too weak to put up a fight. Jada easily yanks him off the bed and drags him to a closet... <BR><BR><BR> This clip is HOT! If you love facesitting and big butts you need to see it! Jada is absolutely on point with her smothering and dialogue. You will quickly wish it was you being coerced into a lifetime of slavery beneath this beautiful, amazon Goddess!

Tags: Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Amazons, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Squishing, Big Butts, Female Domination, Femdom, Human Furniture, Smother

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/94e9b556627d4/The_Q ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

The Queendom - Mia's Gift part 2

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 00:27

The Queendom - Mia's Gift part 2
Image Image Image Image

00:12:19 | 601 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Be sure to check out the first part of this series: Mia's Gift Part 1 Eveything is going exactly as Mia planned. Megan's ex-boyfriend has just arrived, thinking he has a shot at getting back with Megan. Little does he know that he'll be getting back with her in a very intimate and permanent way! Before he can say anything Mia comes up from behind and throws him to the ground! Once he's on the ground Mia quickly puts him in a tight body scissor, squeezing him into submission as Megan positions herself for some serious ass smothering! Megan's big, sexy booty covers her ex's face and her tight jegging booty shorts have just enough give to let her ex's face slip between her cheeks and forms an airtight seal. Her exboyfriend doesn't understand what's going on and struggles desperately for air as Megan and Mia take turns smothering his face while the other works his body, easily overpowering him. They describe what they have in store for the man while relentlessly smothering him into submission; soon they're going to shrink him! Once he's shrunk, Megan is going to drop him into the back of her tight booty shorts, letting his tiny body slip between her cheeks to be squished and smothered all day long! Her ex-boyfriend can't believe what he's hearing, but his more immediate concern is still just trying to breathe right now! He tries to plead for mercy, but Megan and Mia aren't interested in what he has to say and constantly silence him with more smothering! Eventually, when Mia thinks he's ready, Megan climbs off his face and his head in a scissor hold. Mia snaps her fingers and Megan's ex-boyfriend fades away...

Tags: Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Big Butts, Female Domination, Femdom, Giantess, Scissorhold, Shrinking Fetish, Smother, Megan Jones, Mia Annabella, Facesitting, Ass Smother, Scissorhold, Shrinking Fetish, Ass Slave

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/eb76c33774ca2/The_Q ... _2_saf.mp4

Adaltos

The Queendom - Tenderizing Her Meat (Full Video)

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 00:40

The Queendom - Tenderizing Her Meat (Full Video)
Image Image Image Image

00:31:48 | 1520 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

See more Facesitting/Giantess videos at The Queendom: Domina Helena, Cupcake Sinclair: Cupcake Gets Consumed Holly and Britney: So Salty So Squishy Holly and Britney: Slaves Get Smothered, Shrunk, and Eaten Alive Thanks to all of the new giantess hook up apps its easier than ever for women like Helena to find men willing to be shrunk and used. "I LOVE a Eat slave," Domina Helena says as she climbs on top of her latest victim. This man dreamed of being swallowed alive by a beautiful giantess and Helena is happy to make that dream come true, but first Helena wants to try out this new method of tenderizing shrunken slaves. It starts with trampling her meal, softening up all of his muscles by crus**** each and every part of his body. Helena's beautiful feet (which have crushed countless tiny men) Cru.sh her slave's chest as she walks up and down his body. The slave groans and weakly protests, he didn't realize Helena would want to tenderize him like this, but like a good Eat slave he is willing to endure anything to satisfy his Goddess. "You're going to taste so good," Helena says, staring into her slave's eyes and rubbing her belly as she tramples his chest. "Look at your chest just caving in!" After 10 minutes Helena thinks the slave has been properly tenderized, now its time to subdue him with smothering! Sitting on the slave's face and starving him of oxygen will begin to make him delirious and prevent him from putting up too much of a struggle as he's swallowed whole! Normally this wouldn't be necessary, but Helena intends to leave this meal several inches tall, much bigger than her usual shrunken man snack! At that size he could easily get stuck in her throat so Helena makes sure to give him a good, thorough smothering. Her sexy bubble butt covers the slave's entire face and when she strips off her leggings her cheeks form a perfect seal of the slave's nose and mouth. The slave becomes completely overwhelmed by the sensation of Helena's ass pressing against his face, he even begins to wonder if he would rather be an ass slave instead of a Eat slave. That choice is no longer his to make though, Helena is hungry and after putting in so much work tenderizing and subduing the slave she is determined to eat him alive! After about 12 minutes of facesitting Helena can tell that her meal is finally, properly prepared! She snaps her fingers and the man disappears from view. The view changes to POV and you see Helena looking down at you with hungry eyes. She scoops you up and holds you close to her stomach, pressing and rubbing it with her hand as talks about how full you will make her. "You're going to be so good, I can't wait to taste you!" Eventually, after you are slowly digested what's left of you will end up in Helena's ass. She graciously gives you one last look at her beautiful butt before bringing you up to her mouth, stuffing you inside, and swallowing you whole! "I can totally feel him kicking," Helena says with a little laugh. The bulge in her belly is the only sign of your existence, but it will only take a few days for the bulge to go away as her stomach relentlessly works to digest you. Helena bought a stethoscope just so she could check in on you and she quickly grabs it. "Let's just see what he has to say." She's a little surprised to hear you screaming for mercy. "Well it is supposed to hurt, you're being digested silly!" Helena rubs her full belly as she talks to you, reminding you that this is the date you requested. "You could have picked any giantess date, but that's what you chose so that's your lot in life. But that's enough talking to you," she says, removing the stethoscope without any sign of sympathy for her regretful date. To Helena he is just a meal that's getting exactly what it deserves!

Tags: Face Sitting, Giantess, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Female Domination, Femdom, Mouth Fetish, Shrinking Fetish, Smother, Trampling, Domina Helena, Trampling, Facesitting, Giantess, Eat, Femme Fatale

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c646e7684d8f0/The_Q ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Upskirting Schoolboy Part 2

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 00:57

Upskirting Schoolboy Part 2
Image Image

00:06:36 | 203 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Let the punishment fit the crime...

Evie has made some very disturbing allegations against Chris - which the headmistress and teacher are taking very seriously. It doesn't matter that he's not guilty of all the disgusting things she's said - he still must pay for his appalling behaviour!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c696b32767706/upski ... -2_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Piglet With A Dicklet, Part 1

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 10:21

Piglet With A Dicklet, Part 1
Image Image Image

00:08:33 | 152 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Princess Leya loves to convert her slaves from men to pigs. They are mere toys to be humiliated and hurt without pity. Like this piglet here who happens to have a dicklet, but to her he is nothing but a worthless slave meant to be degraded.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f72aff9990aa7/Pigle ... t1_saf.mp4

Adaltos

The Queendom - Mia's Gift Part 3

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 10:43

The Queendom - Mia's Gift Part 3
Image Image Image

00:08:50 | 427 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Also make sure you see Part 1 and Part 2 of this series! Mia's plan has worked perfectly! You, Megan's ex boyfriend, were smothered and scissored into submission by Megan and Mia before eventually being shrunk to an inch tall. You wake up to see these now giant women smiling down at you. Mia quickly puts your tiny body into a reverse scissor hold just to show Megan how you can take at your tiny new size. Although you can feel the immense pressure from Mia's strong thighs, to your surprise you survive without being crushed. Ultimately you may wish you could be crushed though, because you'll be spending the rest of your life wedged deep in Megan's ass crack! You'll be constantly crushed and smothered by Megan's big, sexy booty all day, every day, forever! Mia grabs her own ex and drops him back into place between her cheeks, laughing at your reaction as you see a shrunken man disappear into her bikini. Now its your turn though and before long Mia is forcefully shoving your body deep, deep between Megan's cheeks. Once inside it feels as though you've been buried alive and when Megan pulls up her booty shorts you become totally sealed into her ass! Mia's gift has done the trick; beating up, shrinking, and enslaving an ex boyfriend has put Megan in a much, much better mood!

Tags: Ass Worship, Giantess, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Squishing, Big Butts, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Shrinking Fetish, Smother, Megan Jones, Mia Annabelle, Giantess, Ass Slave

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5c611884812fe/The_Q ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

The Cock Slut gets Dahlia's Cock

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 11:15

The Cock Slut gets Dahlia's Cock
Image Image Image

00:06:21 | 551 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The cock slave has taken his paddling well and his ass is the right shade of red now for his stuffing. Goddess Dahlia makes her slut give her cock a thorough blowjob. He gets it wet with his spit and drool so it his ass will be lubed for her giant cock. Dahlia gives her bitch more than he asks for with her giant sized black cock. She fucks him brutally in different positions until he begs for relief. Goddess Dahlia is disappointed and angry at her slut for not being a better cock whore. She forces him to suck her cock clean of all of his ass juice. If he can't be a proper cock slut, he will be an atm slut.

Tags: BDSM, Dildo Play, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, pegging, Slut Training, Strap-on
Featuring Models: Dahlia Rain

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/33c26450c16f4/The_C ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Slave Positions 101

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 11:46

Slave Positions 101
Image Image Image

00:10:13 | 375 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Now that Mistress Ezada Sinn has demonstrated some of the work she's completed in conditioning her slaves, I've decided I'd like to show her a couple of things I like for my slaves to do. So we're going to run this particular slave through his paces. He'll have to follow my every instruction and memorize each new position as it comes. I don't stand for vapid slaves who don't know how to properly worship Goddesses like Ezada Sinn and I. Like a puppy in training, we'll walk him through every trick one by one until he gets it right. If his performance is unsatisfactory, we'll have to reinforce his submission by giving him a brutal fucking.

Categories: Double Domination, Foot Fetish, Goddess Worship, Submissive/Slave Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b15c377b89bf0/Slave ... 01_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Submit to Mistress Crystal's Cane

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 15:17

Submit to Mistress Crystal's Cane
Image Image Image

00:08:14 | 708 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It takes more than eating pussy and pleasing Mistress with a chindo to make it into Mistress Crystal's stable. Crystal Rush is a strict Russian Mistress. Her slaves need to be able to take abuse and punishment. Mistress Crystal is about to find out if this bitch can take the pain. She orders her slave to bend over as she begins to warm up the bitch's ass with her cane. After the warm up, Crystal has the slave stand up and bend over the cage, presenting his ass for discipline. She starts to hit her bitch with harder, more intense strokes. His ass is already full of red cane stripes. Halfway through the punishment, Crystal rewards the slut by allowing him to lick and suck her nipples. After properly worshipping her perfect breasts, pleasure time is over. Now it's time for her slut to feel the pain. Mistress Crystal beats the slave's ass without mercy, hitting him intensely with each stroke. Being pleased with her slave, Crystal rewards him again, by allowing her slave to smell her pussy. He will remember Crystal's scent and he will remember who owns him, forever.

Tags: BDSM Body Worship Caning Corporal Punishment Female Domination Femdom Humiliation latex

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/41b23fa6f6844/cd_s1 ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Brandi Mae POV Slave Orders 3

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 15:49

Brandi Mae POV Slave Orders 3
Image Image Image

00:09:13 | 536 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The Muscle Queen is back!! Your new personal trainer has no respect for little wimps. She treats you like her little bitch and makes it very clear that you will shut your mouth and do as you are told!

Tags: Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Masturbation Instruction, Muscle

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c247d0e1516b5/brand ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

I Want To Watch Some Porn

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 15:56

I Want To Watch Some Porn
Image Image Image

00:04:41 | 92 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Princess Jessie is chillin at her computer while a slave is on the floor worshipping her feet. But she doesn't give him any attention. He can grovel away, but she is more interested in masturbating to some porn.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0a6ee4803408d/IWant ... rn_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Teasing My tranny slut part 2

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 20:15

Teasing My tranny slut part 2
Image Image

00:07:26 | 191 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The pleasure is all mine, my house maid Lilly is there to be teased and lend me a hand but there will be no release for this tranny slut today. It is a very hard task, she can touch her erect clitty but needs to control her urges and put my orgasm first.

Tags: lingerie, TV, masturbation, boots, stockings, high heels

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4c9b95bab9a36/Teasi ... _2_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Human seat for three Dommes part 2

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 21:10

Human seat for three Dommes part 2
Image Image

00:08:04 | 270 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The slave is nearly invisible underneath three perfect butts. Nicely smothered by our asses and unable to move, he is our human seat and we love to make him suffer.

Tags: leather, facesitting, triple domination, blonde, boots, high heels, stockings, latex

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/51906bcccc109/Human ... _2_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Gloved pleasure in the bath part 2

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 21:17

Gloved pleasure in the bath part 2
Image Image Image Image

00:08:10 | 210 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Foamy fun with household gloves and two sexy girlfriends! Nikki and Nomi are getting so much pleasure from each other and their rubber gloves. Want to join them?

Contains: household gloves, blonde, girl/girl

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e044cb7234fb0/Glove ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Leather glove fetish handjob

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 21:30

Leather glove fetish handjob
Image Image

00:13:15 | 342 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Let's go, I am ready and fully dressed in my leather. I see you are still naked, I wonder what you are waiting for? Are you too horny to move? Let me give you some motivation and slip in your favourite red leather gloves. I know how excited these make you! They are made from the softest leather and red is always a hot colour. I see your cock twitching already so lay back and let me take control over your manhood, mind and orgasm. I am sure you will cum hard for me!

Contains: skirts, coats/jackets, pantyhose, gloves, handjob, cum on gloves, boots

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d3b788e0734a7/Leath ... ob_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Belle's Perfect Feet

Post by Adaltos » 08 Nov 2018, 21:59

Belle's Perfect Feet
Image Image

00:11:08 | 484 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This was a custom video request from a slave that paid Goddess Belle for the privilege of having her make a video showing her feet. If you are interested in a custom video with Goddess Belle just contact me and I will pass the request to her. She will decide if it's worth her while and what pricing will be. Clips would be solo with just her and her pricing is non negotiable.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7ef4e2cb51b6f/Belle ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Lady Bellatrix Inc - Market Penetration

Post by Adaltos » 09 Nov 2018, 10:52

Lady Bellatrix Inc - Market Penetration
Image Image

00:07:28 | 168 Mb | 720x576 | mp4

Step into My office. I know who you think you are, and that is My number one competition in the industry. But your alpha male façade doesn't fool Me one bit. You've tried to copy My business model so I've had no choice but to plant a spy in your corporation to even the score. So I have a proposal for you. Either you walk away and I take your entire empire down, or you get on your knees and learn exactly what "market penetration" means. That's right, now you will work for Me and become just another dick in a suit. In My peer to peer training, I want to teach you first hand what it's like to be sexually harassed but you're going to have to suck this dick deeper to get the point. Now that you know your market shares are plummeting, I order you to turn around so I can really penetrate you where it matters most.

Mistress: Lady Bellatrix

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7e2fcc520eb76/kac-m ... ration.mp4

Adaltos

Worship My Spit

Post by Adaltos » 09 Nov 2018, 11:18

Worship My Spit
Image Image Image Image

00:04:54 | 134 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Kneel my pet. On your knees in front of me, open your mouth wide and wait, wait for me to deposit my spit into your waiting mouth. Take my fluids, ingest them, make them part of you. Because even my bodily waste is a treasure to you.

Category: Spit Fetish, Spitting, Mouth Fetish, Teeth Fetish, Cum Countdown

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/daa2fc08d2f9f/Worsh ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Stretch It For Raven and Bella (POV)

Post by Adaltos » 09 Nov 2018, 11:39

Stretch It For Raven and Bella (POV)
Image Image Image

00:05:41 | 490 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Do you want Goddess Bella and Mistress Raven's big purple cocks in your ass? Of course, you do! You're a slut and your dream is to be used and abused by dominant women. You dream of being taken from behind like the whore you are. The only problem is that your tight virgin ass can't handle Raven and Bella's cocks yet. Your little asshole needs to be stretched. Awe. Don't worry, Raven and Bella are here to show you the way. Watch as they teach you how they like their slut to be prepared for fucking. You better pay attention and take notes because these Ladies expect you to be ready, willing and able to take their cocks when they see you.

Tags: Female Domination, femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Pegging, POV, Strapon
Featuring Models: Bella Ink, Raven Eve

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dd16a246df591/Stret ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Goddess Vika Teases and Tortures Your Pathetic Little Pigtail

Post by Adaltos » 09 Nov 2018, 14:56

Goddess Vika Teases and Tortures Your Pathetic Little Pigtail
Image Image

00:14:38 | 319 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"You pathetic little piglet. Look at you. Drooling over your goddess. If you want to spit out the pigsnot for Goddess Vika you're going to have to suffer for it. Put your pigtail on display for me. So I that I can flick it, twist it, spank it. Then I will consider letting piggy make me a worship puddle..."

Goddess Vika, piggy punishment, body worship, CBT, cum commands...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e204ac06f47eb/vikTPA.mp4

Adaltos

Mistress Crystal Trains a New slave (full movie)

Post by Adaltos » 09 Nov 2018, 15:26

Mistress Crystal Trains a New slave (full movie)
Image Image Image

00:42:49 | 3630 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Full movie contains six parts!!! Mistress Crystal has put out an ad for a new slave. She has one prospective bitch coming to the dungeon today. She told him to make sure he is wearing a hood and a collar. The potential slave knows that Crystal is kinky but he thinks that he is coming to fuck a hot Russian chick. What he doesn't understand is that although, Mistress Crystal is hot, she is equally sadistic. She lets her bitch know right away that she is boss by slapping his face and making him smell her pussy and ass. Now that he understands that he is here for Crystal's pleasure and not his own, the fun begins in the dungeon. Mistress Crystal forces her new slave to worship her pussy then fuck her until she cums with a chindo. Next, it's time for the bitch's cock and balls to be milked. After edging her slave until he can't take it anymore, the Russian Goddess allows her slave to cum. The slave soon finds out that the price for male orgasms is eating your cum in Crystal's dungeon. The Mistress wants to find out how much pain her slave can take, so she bends her bitch over and gives him a hard caning. She is pleased by the bitch's pain tolerance and finally she needs to find out if his ass can handle her cock. Mistress Crystal gags her new slut and fucks his face and ass with her strap on. Mistress Crystal is pleased with her new toy but needs to show him how a real slut gets fucked. She uses her trained sissy slave to show her new slave how much his ass needs to be stretched. She puts on a giant cock and brutally fucks her slut. Mistress Crystal locks her sluts in the cage together and enjoys a smoke. Crystal Rush demands perfection and demands satisfaction. She is satisfied with her slave today!

Tags: BDSM, Body Worship, Boot Worship, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Cum Eating, Dildo Play, Face Slapping, Spitting, Strap-on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fce5a76336ac0/Mistr ... ie_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Clean My Boots Piggy

Post by Adaltos » 09 Nov 2018, 15:39

Clean My Boots Piggy
Image Image Image

00:04:27 | 95 Mb | 1280x700 | mp4

Cadence feels like relaxing for a bit, which usually means work for her slave. His hands are bound but that is of no concern of hers, she still wants him to fetch her drink and then lick her boots clean while she lies back and observes with a smile.

Category: Foot Slave Training, Boot Domination, Submissive / Slave Training, Legs, Foot Domination, Humiliation

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c96fcc07777e6/Clean ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

Faked Out, Fucked Over

Post by Adaltos » 10 Nov 2018, 12:11

Faked Out, Fucked Over
Image Image Image

00:04:10 | 345 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The closest I've ever let a guy get to me during a bondage session. He's used to me driving him crazy now -- used to chastity and ruins, he thinks he knows what I'll do, and I hate the idea of being predictable. He never expected this...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0bba4c7f30824/Faked ... er_saf.mp4

Adaltos

A Little Time Out Of The Cage

Post by Adaltos » 10 Nov 2018, 13:46

A Little Time Out Of The Cage
Image Image Image Image

00:06:42 | 492 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Every slave need a bit of time out of his cage. Miss Xi keeps her slave locked up naked in his cage and when she comes in the room he is sleeping but not for long as she bangs on the bars and tells him to wake up. It's time for his beating. In no time he is bent over the cage and sadistic Xi is taking her paddle to his backside. This slave has little experience being flogged but Xi is not one to ease a slave into anything, he must learn that beatings are a daily occurrence now that he is her full time pet. She decides she wants his ass the same color as his mask and that means repeated strokes across his ass cheeks. She uses a few different paddles and even beats his shoulders a bit but keeps her emphasis on his ass.

The poor slave moans and cries out but she makes him spread his legs so she can wrap the paddle up under him into his cock and balls. When a slave looks like he can't take anymore, give him more, is her philosophy. Soon his ass is looking a lot like his mask but she's not apposed to making it red either to avoid confusing his ass with his face. Xi makes him tell her how much he loves being owned by her and then decides he is really only warmed up at best. She pulls out her rattan cane and lands an all out strike like he has never experienced before. When you are Miss Xi's slave, pain is part of your existence.

Mistress: Miss XI

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d57b3a276d9a1/kac-a ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Eva Paradis And The Electro Sounds

Post by Adaltos » 10 Nov 2018, 13:54

Eva Paradis And The Electro Sounds
Image Image Image Image

00:10:46 | 318 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The sexy Italian TS Mistress Eva Paradis found a small bag with toys in her slave's suitcase and wants to try everything. The electric sounds maybe are not to bad to try out and the idea that she could put these deep inside the slave's urethra appeals to her really well. So she loves to punish his cock from inside with this electric sounds until she bring him to cum

Categories: Electric Play, Electro Torture

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e655fcaacfd6e/Eva_P ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Nov 6, 2018 - Dee Williams, Kip Johnson, Pierce Paris

Post by Adaltos » 10 Nov 2018, 14:19

Nov 6, 2018 - Dee Williams, Kip Johnson, Pierce Paris
Image Image Image Image

00:58:36 | 2110 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Couple's Cuckold Conundrum

Pierce Paris works tirelessly on the taxes of his and his wife's, Dee Williams. Dee comes home happy to see her hubby. She tells him that she cant wait to have some alone time with him but Pierce pays her no attention. She exposes her big beautiful tits and strips down to her underwear to catch his eyes but he types away on his laptop. Now angry and horny, Dee texts her tennis instructor, Kip Johnson. She sends Kip a sexy photo and writes to him that she needs some dick. Kip comes over right away and Dee gets right to it. She pulls Kip's pants off and sucks his cock in front of her husband. Her husband Pierce finally looks up and notices his wife sucking some strangers cock. He gets mad but Dee explains that its his fault for not paying better attention to her and her needs. She tells Pierce that if he wants to make it up to her, he'd better suck Kips cock. Reluctantly, Pierce wraps his lips around Kip's cock and sucks it. Dee orders her husband to get undressed as she bends over their couch to let Kip lick her pussy from behind. She makes Pierce do pushups while she crops his ass. Next Dee applies clothespins to Pierce's ballsack and rips them off with her teeth. In the next scene, we find Pierce lying naked on his stomach with a ball gag in his mouth. Dee whacks him with a leather flogger while Kip jerks off in the background. She climbs on top of him and shoves her huge dildo in his ass and fucks him hard with her strap-on. She invites Kip to come fuck her pussy while her dildo is still buried in her husbands ass. After that, Dee puts her husband on his back and shoves both of his nuts up his ass. She enters his ass with her fist with his two balls and makes Pierce watch her get fucked. She comes hard from Kip fucking her and tells Pierce to flip around so that he can get a better view from underneath of her getting fucked. Dee asks for Kip to cum inside her and he blows his fat load up her pussy. Dee tells Kip to scram and pushes all of his cum onto Pierce's face hoping he's learned his lesson.

tags: ball gag, bdsm, bondage, CBT, clothespins, Corporal Punishment, couple, cuckolding, dildo, dominatrix, Face Sitting, femdom, Fingering, gag, humiliation, leather, Male Sub, orgasm denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, slave, straight, top

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3549907e60154/DI_43 ... _Paris.mp4

Adaltos

The Night Club Mitchell off his head! Part 2

Post by Adaltos » 10 Nov 2018, 14:52

The Night Club Mitchell off his head! Part 2
Image Image

00:06:44 | 118 Mb | 1024x576 | mp4

What was supposed to be a fun night out has suddenly turned into a nightmare for hard-core clubber Mitchell. His desire for enhancements made him vulnerable to the cunning Roxy and her games. Now stark naked in the toilets he's totally at the mercy of two statuesque beauties who are delighted to have a young man to play with.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4de56c93d9143/night ... hell-2.mp4

Adaltos

Rise of The Face Raider

Post by Adaltos » 10 Nov 2018, 16:40

Rise of The Face Raider
Image Image Image

00:21:07 | 442 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Miss Jasmine and Mistress blaze are sitting on the throne and talking about their stilettos. They talk about how the shoes get subjected to all sorts of nasty things and that makes Jasmine think about their loser slaves who will have to lick the mess up. The slaves are beckoned into the room and they crawl in on all fours. naturally. They start by kissing the top of the shoes before they are sent down to the soles and heels. These slaves are honored to be in this position and what's on the shoes does not concern them, they just want to please the Goddesses.

After a few minutes the slaves are ordered to remove the shoes and are now blessed with their sweaty feet. The slaves, sniff and lick and suck the toes. This is a real reward for slaves after a hard day of work and being disciplined. The Ladies even swap slaves to decide who is more talented of the two. While the slaves worship feet, the ladies talk about other skills the slaves have, including sucking cock. Jasmine has her slave lay on his back and rests her feet on his face. Blaze decides to do the same thing. The slaves are then told to lick the soles and also to use their hands to massage the feet. The slaves lick the soles, suck toes, and use their hands to please superior women. then they are ordered to crawl back to their cages.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9bed2321bdae4/Rise_ ... er_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Lady Lilith - Rubbertoy - Diabolus

Post by Adaltos » 10 Nov 2018, 20:40

Lady Lilith - Rubbertoy - Diabolus
Image Image

00:19:59 | 512 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Absolute mean it is now for the rubber toy of Lady Lilith at the end of the session, first it gets his ass stuffed with the full fist, then the joking balls are set under power again, whiler the mistress tenderly cares about the hard dick, as the toy almost can not control itself anymore cause of his lust and only wants to get an orgasm comes again the whip into play. At the end the poor toy get for the amusement of the mistress simply locked away in the cage without being released. There are also other mistresses in the dungeon who later want to have fun with the rubber toy.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/216889e860751/Lady_ ... abolus.mp4

Adaltos

Afternoon With Bobbi

Post by Adaltos » 10 Nov 2018, 21:21

Afternoon With Bobbi
Image Image Image

00:08:44 | Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Here we see beautiful Bobbi on her computer, having a relaxing afternoon. On the floor naturally is her slave, working away worshipping her feet. She totally ignores him while she websurfs, basically a typical day for Bobbi where she is comfortable and her slave grovels away at her feet.

Category: Men Following Orders, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Ignore, Foot Slave Training, Submissive / Slave Training, Foot Domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/34fb22f0930a1/After ... bi_saf.mp4

Adaltos

The Perks Of Being Roomates

Post by Adaltos » 10 Nov 2018, 21:29

The Perks Of Being Roomates
Image Image Image Image

00:07:05 | 130 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

There are numerous perks of having a roommate such as reduced rent. But other perks for Olive Glass and Audrey Noir are full access to each others bodies at any time of the day.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ef167327fbf1d/ThePe ... omates.mp4

Adaltos

Making Him Late for Golf

Post by Adaltos » 11 Nov 2018, 01:43

Making Him Late for Golf
Image Image Image

00:10:34 | 429 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Chi Chi Madina wants to play but her husband is about to go golfing. When he sees her in her sexy pink and black lace lingerie, he can't resist her. Watch as she teasingly lifts up her babydoll, showing off her big, beautiful breasts, thong, and perfectly round ass. See her tease him with her gorgeous bare feet, stroking his cock through his shorts, getting him nice and hard for her. Watch as he kisses her feet, tasting her from heel to toe before she wraps her soft, wrinkly arches around his cock, working them up and down for the foot job he's been craving. Will she make him cum all over her sexy feet, foot milking him until he explodes?

Model: chichi Madina
Tags: GoddessFootJobs, Foot Worship Male/Female, Foot Worship, Latina

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0ef3b5c511052/Makin ... _saf_3.mp4

Adaltos

Teaching Meggan, Part 4

Post by Adaltos » 11 Nov 2018, 02:19

Teaching Meggan, Part 4
Image Image Image Image

00:08:55 | 186 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is the last part of our behind the scenes look where Mistress Helena introduces Meggan to the femdom lifestyle. This part is a brief introduction to using a whip on a man, and generally inflicting some pain on him as a means of control. Overall Meggan did well for her first time, as it's always a bit of a shock to newcomers to femdom when they see a grown nude male slave in person. I don't normally film such introductions as the footage can be quite raw, but if there is more interest in seeing them then I will be filming more such content.

Category: Men Following Orders, Submissive / Slave Training, Ball Abuse, Double Domination, Whipping, Slut Training, Submissive / Slave Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/85085cab9f660/Teach ... nPart4.mp4

Adaltos

You Keep Coming Back

Post by Adaltos » 11 Nov 2018, 02:28

You Keep Coming Back
Image Image

00:05:07 | 98 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Like an addicted piglet you keep coming back for more. Spending more and more just to have me degrade you, take your money and deny you orgasm. In fact I almost think the more harshly I treat you the more you crave me. Perfect, another addict for my stable of wallets.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cd0133b289f10/YouKe ... ck_saf.mp4

Adaltos

Biological Weakness

Post by Adaltos » 11 Nov 2018, 13:03

Biological Weakness
Image Image Image

00:09:30 | 348 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Do you know why you're so easily seduced and manipulated? The answer is simple. It's your cocks. The male gender as a whole is so sensitive to the slightest suggestion that a woman may be attracted to you that you lose all sense of logic. Your cock controls your entire decision making. All a woman has to do is give you a smile and you're ruined. The more attractive a woman is, the less she has to do to utterly control you. Your minds turn to goo and your hand runs to your cock. The pleasure of jerking to a beautiful woman is more satisfying than having control over your life. But it's purely biological. Your gender has been taught by evolution to hump everything that moves and spread your genetics onto the next generation in every way that you can. It's weakness that starts all the way at your DNA. There's no avoiding it. The best you can really do is make sure the women you're jerking off to don't have to see it. It's not their fault you're genetically inferior.

Categories: Female Supremacy, Humiliation, Lingerie, Verbal Humiliation

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c960f28d5f93c/Biolo ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

I Wore A Little Something Special

Post by Adaltos » 11 Nov 2018, 13:29

I Wore A Little Something Special
Image Image Image Image

00:06:55 | 134 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Aww looks like Audrey Noir wore a special outfit to please Olive Glass. Looks like it worked because groping ensues, and the girls eventually find their way to the couch for play.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dc43db00ab8b3/IWore ... al_saf.mp4

Adaltos

That's Enough For Now

Post by Adaltos » 11 Nov 2018, 13:53

That's Enough For Now
Image Image Image

00:04:06 | 97 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Miss Raven Hart and her male are just arriving home, but it doesn't take long before she feels the need to be serviced. Once they are past the home gate she has him fetch a chair so he can kneel and orally serve.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6e372a7178f18/Thats ... _saf_2.mp4

Adaltos

His Pain Gives Me Such Pleasure

Post by Adaltos » 11 Nov 2018, 17:27

His Pain Gives Me Such Pleasure
Image Image Image

00:06:08 | 450 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Princess Lily walks in from a hard day of work, well shopping actually, but tiring none the less. Her slave is waiting on the floor with his head on the chair. "I don't know why but I just feel so much more comfortable when I know he is suffering for me" she says as she sits on his face in her tight blue jeans, the seam landing right on his nose. "How does that seam feel on your face, bitch?" she asks. She can see he is suffering but she tells him the smell of her ass alone should make the pain worthwhile. She sets her feet on his knees and settles in full weight, crushing his face but now also limiting his air intake.

She tells him the only way he will ever get that close to a woman, especially one as gorgeous as her is in this manner. The thrill of her ass combined with the pain of the seam and fabric. She switches to a forward position and bounces on his face before letting him take a breath of air so she can sit back down and ignore him. The slave holds on really well pleasing Lily but of course eventually they all need to breath and he starts to kick. Lily is pleased with his effort and decides to reward him by pulling down her pants and letting him kiss her ass cheeks. "Take one more breath" she tells him and then sits down one final time. As he kicks she just laughs at his sad state.

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9af6ad8a11a2a/lma-h ... re_saf.mp4